MyRathbones has replaced our Rathbones Online service and provides clients with a wider range of features and upgraded security.
What is MyRathbones?MyRathbones is offered as a web-based service that can be viewed on a desktop or tablet and also as a smartphone Android or iOS (Apple) app. MyRathbones will be your digital 'doorway' into Rathbones. It:
- is easy to use
- is built using solid, secure technology
- enables you to correspond with your investment team securely
- allows us to add more relevant features and content over time
We expect that you might initially choose to use MyRathbones for everyday tasks such as checking your portfolio balance, viewing a valuation report, or sending a secure message to your investment manager.
Our intention is that MyRathbones will very much complement the personal service you receive from your investment manager and team, rather than replace it.
The latest technology to keep your data secureWe have introduced what is known as ‘two factor authentication’ which helps us confirm your identity. Security of your data is paramount to us, and this method has already been adopted by many financial institutions to provide a higher degree of online protection. With the world awash with passwords and keychains, you may also be pleased to know that we will be making it easier to reset your password too, should you need to do so. There are three authentication methods to choose from when you first sign in and change your temporary password:
- By text to a mobile telephone – Confirming your identity by text message to the mobile phone number we have on record for you each time you login.
- By Authenticator app - You can set up and use your preferred authentication app on a smartphone or as an internet browser extension.
- By telephone - We can call you on the landline number we have on record for you and you will hear a six-digit code. The code will be used to access MyRathbones.
What happens next?
For new Rathbones clients, as part of your account opening, we will email you temporary log-in credentials to access MyRathbones which are valid for 14 days. If you don’t receive your temporary log-in credentials or you would like to register for MyRathbones, please contact your investment manager or email@example.com.
For existing Rathbones clients requiring access please contact your investment manager for more details.
For assistance, you can also call our helpdesk on 0800 151 3355. Available:
Monday - Friday: 8am –6pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Already registered for MyRathbones?
Clients who have already registered for MyRathbones can login and access their online portfolio here.